1.10.2011

18 months

This sweet thing turned 18 months old on December 23rd. Her 18 month appointment was on the 28th. She is such a big girl now and wants to walk every where. The nurses had a fit over her new Vera Bradley bag that she got for Christmas. They took her all around the office to show it off, because she was not going to let it go! She didn't even want to let me hold it while the nurse weighed her. She had it loaded down with her doll bottle, cell phone, and keys and of course we couldn't leave Mimmie at home.

She now weighs 21 lbs. 14 oz. ( I never thought we'd make it over the 20 pound mark)- 20th percentile
and is 31 inches tall-40th percentile. Dr. E always makes me smile when he says most ladies prefer to be on the slender side. He even commented on her purse. He said, "That looks like a Vera Bradley. Aren't you just a Gucci baby!" I love it when he is in a good mood and we can joke. E did great with her shots and didn't want me to comfort her...she wanted her purse! Can we say girly girl? I love my priss pot! I have had the best time staying at home with her yesterday and today (we have a weather day today).

We're about to get out in the cold and buy a few ingredients to whip up some game day grub! Our team (yes E's too...she's in a house divided) is playing in the national championship tonight. I've taught E to say Aubie and War Eagle! She'll be dressed in her #2 Cam Newton shirt tonight, made by my sweet friend Mandi. She has a new Aubie shirt to wear to school tomorrow. She'll wear it either way, because I am so proud of my Tigers...but we're ALL IN for a victory!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I LOVE your blog! Everly is just PRECIOUS!!!!