1.15.2011

How many words?

A few weeks ago when we were at Dr. E's he asked me how many words that E says. I said alot, but that wasn't exactly the answer he was looking for. I guessed between 30-40, but I really think it's more than that. Here's my attempt to see exactly how many...

People
Mama, Dadda, Daddy, Pop, Gimme (still only seldomly...wonder what's up with that), Mamaw, Papaw, Rah-Rah (Sara her teacher at school), Weesa, Huhsen (Hutson), Embeth (Emma Beth), Nick, Ka care (Katy Claire), Mafhue (Matthew), Mary, Danny, Soosie (Susie), Rose, Pooper (Cooper), Zane

Places
home, cool (school), Auburn, Bama

Things
Micka Mouse, Mimmie, boo (what the cow says), Oso, nana (banana), bites, bubbles, jacket, shoes, Crocs, Nikes, socks, pants, tree, Jesus, bible, book, Aubie (she loved watching the National Championship game), touchdown (with her hands in the air), W'gle (War Eagle!), teeth, bwush (brush), bow, wet (pointing to her diaper), cup, duece (juice), milk, yo-gurt (two syllables), banket (blanket), bye-bye, wuv (love), teese (cheese), Nemo (but she means Elmo), Abby (Abby Cadabby), buce box (juice box), cookie, chips, bubath (bubble bath), baby, keys, trac trac (tractor). fen toast (french toast)

I know that's not all, but that list includes about 70. I guess I should count again before we go to her two year appointment. She is so much fun now and I am so proud to be her momma!

No comments: