4.26.2010

Better Late Than Never! Month 9

I've had Everly's nine month stats on the refrigerator for over a month with the intentions to post. Well...I have no idea where her ninth month went! This was the busiest yet for our family, or maybe it was just me!
She weighed 16.5 pounds-20th percentile, length 27 inches-30th percentile.


Does this show (Super WHY)put anyone else's child in a trance? She will stop whatever she is doing to watch this. Obviously this picture is over a month old. Pardon the snowflake pjs!



My sweet girl coming to get me! This was the night I got home from my weekend class in Phenix City. I was in her nursery getting her things together for the next day.


She may be small, but she sure can eat! We took full advantage of the fact that we are 60 miles from the world's most beautiful beaches and went to eat at AJs. Everly had ALL of the three containers of snacks in her Packin' Smart snack containers as well as a container of carrots. Oh yeah, it felt quite strange to me to be at AJs with my family. This place hold ALOT of memories of awesome summers past with my wonderful friend Margaret!



Dada and E enjoying the beautiful weather in Destin. She loves the wind blowing through her hair.


This is how we found her Friday morning. Happy 10 months sweet girl! You're definitely like your momma even if you don't look like her. Whatever it takes to get comfortable!
Words E says now-
Kicat-Kitty Cat
Fuff-Fluff (Gimme's cat's name)
Nana-Banana
Du-Duck
Mama
Dada
Papa-Pop
I feel like there are a few more that I am forgetting.
She's also started crawling to the highchair when she wants to eat.
Foods she likes-
Broccoli
Carrots-possibly her favorite
Sweet Potatoes
Puffs-Banana & Sweet Potato
Bananas
Apples
Pears are ok
Yogurt Melts-Strawberry
Butternut Squash
Eggs-scrambled...yeah, I didn't know they weren't supposed to have these until they are a year old. Dr. E said we could keep giving them to her since she's already had them.
Green Beans
Pasta is ok
Mashed Potatoes are ok
I'm still making all of her food in the Beaba Babycook. I love that thing! I think it is our best baby investment. I am a freak about the foods she eats! I thought I would be picky, but I am a freak! Have you seen Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution? This should be a whole other post!
Sorry for the length! I need to catch up. We've got a lot going on.

3 comments:

The Cobbs said...

Love the picture of dada & sweet E! So precious!
And...the picture of E with her legs hanging out of the crib is priceless!! Love it! :)
Glad to see you guys are doing so well! :)

The Crimi's said...

Yay for AJ's...I can't wait to go there this summer!! Did you get that huge muffaletta *sp? I make Annsley's food too and am just like you about the things she eats. I really enjoy making it because I know she is getting fresh foods and I know exactly what she's eating instead of baby food packed with preservatives. Love all of the adorable pics!!

Amanda Mathis said...

Shew...I am glad I am not the only one who did not know about feeding babies eggs before they are a year old. Well my poor Allie had an allergic reaction to them and she has not had any since. I felt so bad. Thanks for the updates and the pics. E's hair is getting so long! Take care :)