4.05.2010

Our Sweet Girl's First Easter

What a wonderful day! Perfect weather, wonderful food and loving family!
This is the tree we got married under.

Little Brett coming to get the camera

It's hard to get a still picture with a crawling baby...how about that basket? :)


E got some sweet potato puffs, strawberry yogurt melts, a bathing suit, a life is good bib and The Story of Easter book. From my parents she got a prize egg filled with money and a stuffed bunny wearing a bonnet. Pop and Gimme got her some more puffs (we can never have too many!), a monogrammed snack container, stacking snack containers, and a monogrammed hairbow.
Brett & I also got baskets from them. I got some sweet jewelry and B got a LaCoste shirt. Brett has had his Easter basket since he was a baby. We wanted to do the same thing for Everly. We were going to order her a Beatrix Potter basket from Pottery Barn, but they were sold out by the time I got around to it. I like what we did much better! We went to T & C pharmacy in Opp. They have a ton of beautiful fabric. Brett & Everly visited...cause you know everyone knows everyone there and I narrowed the fabric choices down to two. Brett came over and made the final decision. Then we picked out a basket together. Brett painted the basket white. Then I took the basket and fabric to Kids Unlimited in Elba (I love that store and the people that work there). They sewed the liner, added bows, and monogrammed it for her. Now we have a treasure that is uniquely Everly's. I can't wait to fill it for years to come!

1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

love the pics! E is so beautiful! :)