4.09.2010

Enjoying Spring with Dada




Everly's Pop (Brett's dad) put up her swing at their house on Easter Sunday. She loved it! Brett sat in front of her and kept her going. She would just squeal with delight! There will be lots more fun with Dada this summer. Yesterday, Pop and Dada got a new to them tractor with an enclosed cab and air conditioner. So Sweet E can ride around with them this summer while they're baling hay. I think she is going to love it! We can't wait to move closer to the farm soon. We're putting our house on the market and moving to B's hometown. It's only about 10-15 miles away, but will be a totally different life for us. We want to teach E values like work hard, love your family and your neighbor, and that she isn't better than anyone. We hope our move towards a full fledged farm life will help us grow along with her. I know I for one have been caught up in a materialistic world for far too long! Thanks Dave Ramsey! (We're in Financial Peace University right now). You've reminded me about the most important things in life...which are not the house I live in, the car I drive, the bag I carry or the clothes on my body.


1 comment:

The Cobbs said...

Hadley loves to swing too! :)
I think it's great that y'all want E to grow up on the farm. We have some friends that live on a farm & farm cows...I swear...I would move out there in a second if I could!!
We did Dave before Hadley was born. it was fabulous! Good luck with all of it! :) Y'all will do great!