2.03.2010

Simple Pleasures

I just started reading Kelly's Korner about a week ago. Today she had a post for fellow bloggers to write about their simple pleasures. Here are mine...I know most of you can guess who they involve!

Watching Everly SIT up and play with her toys.
Hearing my favorite or good oldie on the radio.
A chocolate cake batter waffle cone from Bruster's.
Tickling Everly on her feet and belly and hearing her giggle!
Riding with Sweet B in the afternoons to feed cows.
Swinging...I love to swing!
Laying on the beach and hearing the waves crash.
Lemonade or a Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic...it's the ice!
Cooking...anything. I love to cook!
Looking at my wedding set, it makes me smile
Relaxing with Brett
Tyler candles
Pedicures with hot pink polish
A good, lazy rainy day (movies, books)
Naps, oh how I miss you!
Surprises (good ones of course)
Looking at old pictures over and over
Reminiscing (hence the Mack Flashbacks!)
Strolling Sweet E. I love to push her in that stroller :)
Talk Radio (Faith Radio, Rick & Bubba, ESPN Radio, NPR-Dick Estell Radio Reader)
Singing silly duets with Brett

So what are your simple pleasures?

No comments: