2.04.2010

Had to share!!!

Oh, this makes me so excited! If you are a fan of Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, Land of Nod or lots of other expensive furniture have I found a site for you! This site provides free, yes free!, plans to make those items yourself. I am HUGE fan of bargains and finding this makes me almost want to giggle out loud (I am in the TU library...these young college students would think I was a weirdo!). She has everthing from headboards to bookshelves to console tables to play kitchens!!! I can't wait to make this


for Everly one day! How exciting!! A pink kitchen! I've seen it in Pottery Barn for about $500 for the whole thing. I think I could make this one for about $50. Take some time to check it out. It's called Knock Off Wood. With a little work you could save big bucks!!

2 comments:

McArdle's said...

cute, cute! Thanks for the website.

The Presleys said...

Thank you so much for this site!! I wanted the same kitchen for Ella but refuse to play $500 for it!! Now I can get someone to build it to us!! Thanks again!!