2.10.2010

It's a boy!

he he...not a boy like you think...a gelding. I have always wanted a horse. A few weeks ago one of B's co-workers asked Brett if he'd like one. Hello!!! of course I was like yes!, but we had to go visit him to make sure he was really sweet and ridable. I was scared of him when we went to visit! He is the tallest horse I've ever seen in person. I don't have a clue about how many hands he is or anything. I just know he's tall! So Saturday B and I loaded up in the dually (her name is Candy) and pulled the cattle trailer to Geneva. He didn't give us any problems loading up. The caretakers told us all about him. His name is Gabe. I love it! We have another really old horse that we've been taking care of for several years. Her name is Babe. So now we are proud horse owners, but we really know nothing about caring for them. We know we'll give him a good home and it shouldn't be too hard to figure the rest out. So without further ado, here he is Gabe Mack!

Sorry about the shoddy photography. My camera battery died right after this, so this is the only picture I have so far.

No comments: