1.18.2010

Mack Flashback...makes getting

clean almost as fun as getting dirty. As I lay here tired as a dog what I would really love to do is take a good bubble bath. This brought back memories of one of my favorite things to do as a child. Get out the Mr. Bubble powder and fill the tub with bubbles. The bubbles lasted a long time and you could let your imagination run wild making them into things. I used to get in lots of trouble for sloshing the water out of the tub by sliding back and forth. Oh to be that carefree again! I know adults always told me to enjoy my childhood, but all I wanted was to be big and have my own checkbook and carry a purse with things that were actually useful in it. I am sure my daughter will think the same thing one day. She already only wants to play with real remote controls and cell phones. I hope she will take full advantage of her childhood and play until her heart's content. Those days can never be brought back. I might have to pick me up some Mr. Bubble and just try to have the feeling back for about 30 minutes...well probably more like 15. I haven't had a 30 minute bath luxury in quite some time.

No comments: