1.17.2010

Wholesome Baby Food

If you're a homemade baby food making momma (or daddy)like me, you may be having a hard time thinking of new foods for your baby to eat or in my case how to prepare the foods. A great site to visit is www.wholesomebabyfood.com for ideas. Tonight we are trying green beans. Dr. E said after Miss E has yellow foods for three weeks she could try her greens. I'll be sure to video and post her reaction. So far her favorite is definitely carrots, so I'm going to make her another batch of those again tonight.

I bought new baby food storage containers from www.onestepahead.com. These are great! You can freeze, microwave and travel with these babies. They have a screw on lid that won't pop off and ruin the inside of that great diaper bag or purse you shove all of baby's stuff into. They are also stackable to save room in the freezer. They snap together. I love them! Gosh, the simplest things can make me so excited. We hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We sure did...nothing beats a great Sunday School lesson, homemade veggie soup and watching Brett Farve and the Vikings kick the Cowboys butt!!

No comments: