7.01.2011

Summer fun!

Summer is flying by! I've been spending most of my time with a very busy TWO year old. I'll have to do a complete birthday post soon. We've been swimming alot, had playdates with friends, gone to story time at the library, and playing with her newest obsession Baby Doll. I am so blessed to have gotten another job at the school I love so E has started going back to her school a little more while I get me room ready....yeah need more posts for these things too. Right now E is taking swimming lessons with two of her future classmates. They are learning things like floating on their backs, holding their breaths, and "picking apples" (paddling). Wednesday after swimming I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she told me pizzzza. We went to Pizza Hut for the lunch buffet. It was our first time going to eat just the two of us. We had so much fun. We'll definitely do it again soon. I'm ready to get my classroom complete so I can spend more quality time with my big girl before the crazy fall begins.



No comments: