7.25.2011

Our Summer in Photographs

This summer has been filled with probably not as much fun as it should, but I had a big task to complete...a new classroom. Unless you are a teacher, you probably don't understand all that goes into that task. I am so very grateful that I had to work on it this summer. We've tried to sprinkle in some fun along the way.
 This sweet girl turned TWO in June. I still can't believe it. Here she is riding at her party. She doesn't like anything motorized, so this was perfect for her. This sharp ride belonged to the skating rink, but I found her a brand new one at a flea market for a third of the price of a new one. So proud!
 Glad she likes to come to school with mommy. This is her leaving one night. She takes that baby every where. She is still lovin' her pink boots...as you can see!
 First movie for Evie and her friend E.I. (Eli). They saw Winnie the Pooh with the SES camp kids. I was thankful the movie was less than an hour. Everly was not really into sitting still! I think they sat in this chair for about a minute.
 Swimming with Daddy. We tried to swim as much as possible this summer, because someone was taking swimming lessons this summer and she loves to show off her skills.
 Celebrating the last day of swimming lessons with friends with popsicles. We can't wait until next year!
At school with Mommy. A future teacher in the making? This is her new cheese face!

No comments: