4.09.2011

Vacation Home

This coming week is my spring break and we have bought a vacation home! Ha! Probably not exactly the kind you imagined when you read this blog title. We bought this pop-up from Brett's friend at work.

We had a Mexican beach vacation all planned out when Brett came home with this idea instead. For the same price we were going to spend on one vacation we could have many, many vacations. So we went last weekend and made the purchase. It sleeps seven if you can believe that. It has a queen bed on one end, a full on the other, the u-shaped table lets down to make a full bed and the booth table lets down to make a single bed (Evie's bed). My only requirement was that is has AC...which it does and a heater with a thermostat. It has an awning that lets out in the front and you can cook inside or bring the gas stove outside and it hooks on the side of the camper. Who knew that pop-ups could be this nice? I am so excited about it!! My parents had a pop-up and we always loved camping.

Our first family trip will start tomorrow and I CAN NOT wait! We're going to St. Andrews in Panama City Beach. Perfect timing too, because our Realtor is showing our house to a young couple after church (please pray it sells soon!!!). We're spending our day today cleaning and packing. I think we're even going to spend the night at B's parents tonight to start the vacay a little early. I might even give a little update from the wilderness...ha ha. I got the Blogger app for my phone now. Maybe I can keep up with this thing a little better now!

1 comment:

nichole said...

Awe Angie I love it.. We have a camper and WISHED we would've went to the Beach but we set up in Opp at the State Park :( We HAVE to get together and camp at the beach this summer..We are really making good memories for the kids.