4.11.2011

Camping Day 1

Yesterday right after church we set out for PCB. It only takes about an hour and a half to get here. We decided to get everything set up before we headed out to the grocery store. The pop up is really is easy to setup and we got everything unpacked. We decided to just pick up some steamed from my favorite Buddy's seafood, but we were 10 minutes too late. They were closed. So we went on to my very favorite grocery store...well besides Fresh Market...Publix. We had their seafood department steam crab legs and shrimp. We got some crab dip and key lime pie (one of my very favorite desserts). We sat out under our asking complete with rope lights and devoured our meal. I think we were all in bed by 9:00. I don't think a baby could be more happy than Evie was last night. She filled her little Vera Bradley purse full of rocks and went to town. I can't wait to watch her around the campfire tonight. Today has been amazing also. I'll post about it soon. I hope this looks good. I am typing on the new Blogger app on my phone. E is awake and B is back from fishing.




1 comment:

The Brooks Bunch said...

I think this is so cool! Plus, you have inspired me to get the Blogger app for my phone too!