10.27.2009

Sweet E's Dedication
















On Sunday, we had the most meaningful day for our little family of three. It was Sweet E's baby dedication. E got all dressed up in her pretty Castles and Crowns "Faith" smocked dress and sweet little pearl bracelet. At our church, they do a slideshow of pictures of the child. Then, we promised to raise E in a Christian home and our fellow church members vow to help us along with our journey. It was a very special day for our little family. We were so happy to have Everly's Gimme, Pop, Papaw and Mamaw in attendence. Afterward we had lunch at our house. A delicious meal of potato soup, homemade bread, and a Dean's caramel cake (I am not that talented in the baking department!). I love to have family in our home, especially on such a joyous occasion! Today is Miss E's four month appointment. I'll post stats as soon as I can. I know she has gained a ton of weight. I can't wait to see exactly how much, the shots on the other had are a totally different story!

No comments: