10.27.2009

Stats for Memory

Today was Sweet E's four month well baby check-up. I knew our sweetie had grown, but I didn't realize how much.

She now weighs 12.6 lbs...up 4 pounds in 6-7 weeks.
She has also grown 1 1/4 inches.
Today she started rolling over both ways...over and over again. She even rolled over on the changing table. No more walking away from there for a second!
Also, on Friday or Saturday...I think Friday...she started making razzes...yeah I know...what? That is what the baby book calls that noise you make by pressing your lips together...like when you're playing boats or something.

I can't believe how much our little blessing has grown. Dr. E gave us the go ahead to start cereal whenever we're ready and three weeks later we can start baby foods. It's blowing my mind how fast she's growing up. We have more fun and more love everyday!

No comments: