10.20.2009

Busy Macks




Her favorite place to swing-in front of the door. I think she loves it outside! She's actually asleep there right now.


Fall has brought about a busy time for us. B and his dad have been restoring a tractor COMPLETELY! They are now finished. I hope to have pictures soon. It looks amazing! I have been busier than ever at school. This semester has been FULL of projects. By this time next year I will be almost done with my internship and that makes me excited! E, well she may be more busy than any of us! She's busy jabbering, rolling over, chewing on everything in site, and playing with her playmat and swing (great for a busy mommy). Miss E has become quite the social butterfly. She's been visiting new friends Bella Lynn and Ocean Thomas. She and OT even had a lunch date this past Sunday. Check out those cuties! She's also preparing for her baby dedication this Sunday. We can not wait to share in this special time together as a family and be able to share it with you guys soon. Hopefully Gimme will take video and we'll be able to post a snipbit.

1 comment:

DuBose Family said...

E is getting so big! We need to plan a playdate with all the new little ones! That would take a large house to fit everyone in ;). It brings joy to my heart to think of all the wonderful friends Ollie will have as she grows (and me too). Hope yall are well!