10.08.2009

It's our Blogiversary, blogiversary!

One year ago today we started our blog! My how life has changed! The good Lord has blessed us beyond belief. Little did I know when I started the blog that I was already pregnant with Miss E. She of course is our greatest blessing of all! We've also helped welcome many other new little lives this year-Annsley Elizabeth, Ocean Thomas, Bella Lynne, Macy Cadience, and Sylvie Elizabeth. All of whom their loving parents knew nothing about only one year ago. Isn't amazing what our mighty God can do in such a short time. We also were able to get a new truck and several pieces of farm equipment over the last year. The economy really hasn't effected us too much in small town, except for our last group of calves, everything has rolled right along. I am blessed to be able to stay home with Everly, except for the two days that I go to class. So below is a copy of our very first blog post. Maybe it will make you reflect over your past year and praise the Lord for all your blessings!


Brett and I have really enjoyed reading the blogs of our friends. He thinks they're great...so usually if he's interested...I am all for it. I don't think you'll see any posting from Mr. Mack, but I'll be more than happy to share news from his side of the sofa. I love blogging...it reminds me of my old pen and paper journaling days. This is much more fun though!!
We're in a crazy state right now, I feel like time is just flying by. A quick update to what has been going on-Brett is an environmentalist and commercial beef cattle producer. He has recently joined the Covington County Cattlemen's Association and Covington County Farmer's Federation (I am terrible with names so I hope I stated those correctly). He will be representing the Covington County Farmer's Federation in a statewide debate in December in Mobile. He is a wonderful public speaker. I am so proud of him. I can not wait to go cheer him on...hmm...not sure how my pom-poms will fit in at a debate.
I am not currently working, but I am going to school full time. I have about a year left to complete my Elementary Education degree. I am so excited. I have been observing this week at the local elementary school. I am also excited about being a new member of the Andalusia Junior Woman's Club. I was so used to always having someone to call and do things with in Montgomery. I think this is going to be a great opportunity to get more involved in the community and meet new friends.
So check back often...we're always up to something!!

No comments: