8.27.2009

Our Skinny Mini is 9 weeks!

Sweet E or Skinny Mini...or more like Kenny Mini when I talk babytalk, is now nine weeks. Time is just flying! I have found her rolled over in her crib two times this week. Also this week I packed up more newborn clothes. Everyone comments on how small she is, but she has grown so much. I started crying looking at her hospital picture. I can't believe how fast she will grow up. I can't imagine all the joys ahead!

I realized today I really need to update our profile and header on our blog. All of this will wait for a while. Every free moment we have is spent with Sweet E. If she is gone with her daddy I use that time to try to maintain some sort of cleanliness is our home and stay on top of homework. It seems this semester is all about projects...some of which have included making homemade instruments, puppets, and colorsheets!

These weekly updates may be a little boring to some of you, but I need them! I haven't had any time to write anything in E's baby book. Hopefully one day I can look through our blog archives and get it all filled in.

Here are a few pictures of Miss E this week. We hope you all are well! Thank the good Lord for your blessings. We thank him for Kenny Mini everyday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Skinny Mini" is really growing! I agree, the weeks go by too fast! Enjoy every minute of the baby stage...it seems like I just blinked and now Riley is almost 3! (BTW, I'm not sure where Macy's shoes came from, my mom bought them before she was born. I looked, but couldn't find a brand name on them.)