8.20.2009

8 weeks already!


Here are a few quick shots of Sweet E. She is now 8 weeks old and will have her two month doctor's visit next week. She's such a sweet girl. She's had a few new experiences in the last week. Last Wednesday she started daycare part time. Her teacher's name is Ms. Rose. We couldn't have asked for a nicer lady. Her Gimme works right next door and she gets to come feed and rock her sometimes. We are all thankful for that! We also got out her playmat for the first time. I started her out by laying on her on her back and she did enjoy looking at herself in the mirror for a few minutes, but quickly was uninterested. So a few days later I laid it out fir tummy time. She was just a playin'. I sat a rattle and a little crinkle book in front of her too. I walked down the hall to get something out of the bedroom. When I came back I found the little fart (as my Mamaw would say) had scooted off the playmat, off the area rug and was about to hit the hardwood. She's a fast little stinker! I didn't know she could do that! Also, she's found a favorite spot in her crib...at the top all the way in the corner! Everything is just rolling right along at the House of Mack...we hope it's going just as well for your house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how the time goes by! She is so cute!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Wow, she's looking more like her daddy these days!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

How sweet! Love the pictures!