7.25.2009

One Month

On her actual one month birthday
Look at all that hair!

Lovin' bath time and sucking that thumb with her daddy
Where does the time really go? I can't believe E is already a month old. It has been an eventful month! Her sleep is getting better, last night she slept from 10:00 until 5:00. She woke up for a quick feeding and then went back to sleep until 7:45. B was so grateful! I got a four hour nap (long I know, but I could have kept sleeping!) yesterday while we were at Gimme's, but B went to work in the hayfields.
One E's one month birthday she had to go to the doctor for a shot. She took it like a champ. I was prepared to cry for her, but she was already crying when the nurse gave her a shot. Then when the nurse picked her up off the examination table she stopped! Funny girl!
Yesterday, we took E for her first big event...to her cousin Zane's graduation from Troy. She slept through the whole thing! The only time she saw any part of Troy at the inside of Sante Fe for a quick feeding, then back to sleep! She looked so precious in her bonnet and smocked bubble. I thought it was too big, but I tried it on her anyway. I'm so glad I did because soon it will be too small! I don't think I realize how much she is growing.
We are all so excited that my mom is coming to visit today! We are going to have fun, fun, fun!



2 comments:

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

I can't believe it's been a month already! The picture of her in the towel is precious!

Katelyn Ellis said...

Sweet E! She's growing up! We still want to meet her...up for dinner soon? We'll leave wild man at home and let the girls "play."