1.26.2013

Web 2.0 Resources

How did I like the resources we had to use for this project?

Glogster
I really like the idea of Glogster. I will probably use it in the future in my classroom. I like that you can have all of your links and video for a lesson plan in one place. I found the website to load very slowly on occasion and I found that frustrating.
Famous African Americans with ties to Alabama


Animoto
I have used Animoto several times in the past both personally and professionally. I find it is very easy and quick to use. It is a great way to incorporate technology into any lesson.
Famous African Americans with ties to Alabama video


FAKE Book
I think this is so cute! My students are obsessed with Facebook, but thankfully most of their parents do not allow them to have it since they are only in the third grade. They would love to use this to complete a research project. I would have to purchase the full version so the ads would be removed. They are such a distraction.
Rosa Parks Fakebook
Martin Luther King, Jr. Fakebook




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! I do not think I would have ever thought about using Facebook in the classroom. I enjoyed looking at your two pages. I agree, students think the idea of Facebook is fascinating, so why not incorporate that into lessons to help reach the students interest.