6.20.2012

Happy Father's Day! (and other random stuff)

Wake up Daddy! Happy Father's Day! Love, Everly and Rowe
Happy Father's Day to the "Best Pop Ever".

 

 Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy Hands Down! (Thanks BKK for making these cute cards at school on Friday)


Having a blast at Sean's party with school friends.


It's Thomas!! I never knew she had this obsession with trains, in particular Thomas. She has talked about it for days!

"Take my picture Mommy!"  E in her rose colored glasses.



We had a great, but busy weekend! Friday night we went to a couples shower for Brett's cousin who is getting married in July so E totally enjoyed spending the night with her P-Pop and Gimme. Saturday E and I enjoyed a great Thomas the Train party with some of her school friends. Then we had to go to a bridal shower. She did a great job all day even though she didn't have a nap...which usually means T-R-O-U-B-L-E...or more like attitude with a capital A! Sunday we went to a great Father's Day service at our church. Then we hosted B's parents for lunch. E got her daddy Top Gun on DVD and a new Coastal Cotton polo (Daddy is tops in her book!). I paid a special tribute to my daddy by making one of his famous (in my eyes) recipes...meatloaf roll. It's like regular meatloaf except it is filled with honey ham and topped with mozzarella cheese. Then I made mashed potatoes and fresh corn with apple dumplings and ice cream for dessert. We had a great time. I am so glad that we moved closer to them. We really enjoy having them at our house. Monday Sweet E and I went out to play in the little pool and she kept wanting me to take her picture. She is so funny!
Also that day the nurse called to give us the scheduled date for Rowe's arrival-September 25th we will go in for a c-section, unless of course he decides to arrive early (which could very well be possible). I am so much more paranoid with this pregnancy...I have no idea why! We're less than 100 days away and I feel like I've done nothing! One big hold up is our wood floor situation. Whoever decided it would be a good idea to glue down carpet or padding was definitely not a genius! I can't wait until this process is complete so I can get on with the show. I've got everything ordered and delivered. It's just waiting for me...which is pure torture.
Our next big event is a Rootin' Tootin' Round Up party for our little cowgirl....she is so excited and I am too!


No comments: