9.22.2009

Three Pees for Me!

Tomorrow Sweet E will be three months old, so today we took her for three month photos. We are using Amy Nichols as our photographer. When I got E up this morning she was in a great mood, except for a little congestion. She was all smiles!

We got to the studio and fed her right before our session began. We decided to start with some sweet necked (yes, I know it's not spelled that way, but that's the way we say it) photos. She is really getting too big to lay still on her belly and show that sweet tooshie. She was trying to scoot everywhere. We placed her on this cushion covered with fabric. Uh oh, she tee teed on the fabric. Ms. Amy was great...no worries. So we moved on...I wanted some mommy & baby shots with her. She was still naked and I thought they would look cute with my silk (or some sort of silky material) shirt. We leaned her this way and that way, up close, all sorts of different angles. Uh oh, tee tee again! No worries again! Then I get a little spit up on my silky shirt and then on top of it some more tee tee! My shirt is soaked by the time we were done! Then I worry that we didn't get a shot of us together. Ms. Amy says not to worry that PhotoShop works magic. Then B gets his daddy/daughter photos...no messes what so ever! Was my sweet girl trying to communicate something to me? If so, I haven't a clue!

Then we move on to family photos, but more importantly a DIAPER! Luckily I had a change of clothes for our family photo (I wonder what the people at the drycleaners will think of the "silky" shirt???). We put her in the sweetest little blue petticoat and headband with a flower. She looked so adorable you could just eat her up! Our next issue were the hands. Sweet E is in the beginning stages of teething (so I think) and all she wants to do is naugh those hands. I loved the poses Amy put us in. Hopefully we will have lots to choose from soon!!

1 comment:

The Presleys said...

Trust me! If you are using Amy Nichols you will have PLENTY of GREAT pictures to choose from. I have used her since I got married and I have NEVER been disappointed. And to make it all better, she is such a wonderful person. She goes out of her way to make everyone happy. Neal has been wanting me to switch to someone in Opp, but I told him fat chance. I will never let anyone else capture those precious memories. I can't wait to see how they turn out!!!