7.30.2014

Dusting It Off

It's time to (yet again) dust off this old blog. I really want to print yearly blog books (I'm all about memories) but I haven't added any in so long.

It's soon time to start back to school and this year is bringing a big change. My Sweet E will not be getting out at daycare anymore. She'll be traveling on to big school with me. I am so excited (and I think she is too). I don't think it has hit her yet though that she's not going to be attending with all the girls and boys that she's known since babyhood. We live in the city, but I work at a county school (it's never made since to me...I think if all the school systems combined it would be a less wasteful use of resources).

Today we did a girls day with a haircut, spaghetti (Olive Garden), school supply shopping, and a cupcake. 

Hopefully I'll get back in the habit of blogging. I've got to do some posts about funny brother.

No comments: