8.06.2010

13 Months

This was taken on Everly's 13 month "birthday". We had just arrived to our hotel. We were in Montgomery for the Alfa Young Farmer's Summer conference. Notice we have given the paci back to her since we think she is finally teething. I don't think it will be too hard to take it away again. She's not too attached.
This is where E and I spent most of our time during the conference...in the hall. She did get entertained by the President of Alfa, Mr. Jerry Newby for a while. As soon as the keynote speaker began, E decided she wasn't interested and began to squirm and whine. I was ready to head out. Mr. Newby was sitting behind us and reached out to take her from me. She sat with him for about ten minutes. I was shocked! She usually doesn't take well to strangers, but she liked him! While in the hall I noticed there has never been a female president of Alfa. Mr. Newby better watch out! I think E is out for his job!


This is how I found my loves on Sunday morning after I got out of the shower. When I started getting ready they were playing. I guess it wore them out!

New things I can do at 13 months-
Messily feed myself!
Shake my head yes and no when asked questions
Say new words-nack (snack) and I am sure there are others that I will add when I think of them.
Eat new foods-Baby Goldfish, fruit strips
Favorite foods-Peaches! Mickey cheese(but I can't have any right now)



No comments: